Limited Sale Today Instant Effect Non-toxic Mold Remover - Buy more save more!
Regular price$29.90Sale price$14.99
Unit price/ per
Why is mold so bad? In most cases, mold in your home can make yousick, especially if you haveallergiesorasthma. Whether or not you're allergic to molds, mold exposure can irritate your eyes, skin, nose, throat, andlungs. Here's what you can do to combat mold problems, and take care of yourself and your home!
InstaSafe Non-toxic Mold Removerremoves molds & mildew completely in seconds to leave your home clean and gleaming! With the powerful cleansing formula, it penetrates deeply into the cracks and crevices to eliminate molds from the root, killing 99.9% of germs and toxins instantly! FEATURES:
Quick & Effective Easily spray on the affected area and let it remove stubborn stains and molds within 15 seconds. No excessive rinsing or scrubbing needed!
Air Cleaning Removes toxic and the odor produced by mold spreading in the air, creating a clean and healthy atmosphere to breathe in.
Long-lasting Effect It can keep clean and long-lasting and can be used for a long time.
Disinfecting Bacteria Eliminate bacteria at high speed and high efficiency, so that there are no more bacteria.
Safe & Non-toxic Made of safe and high-quality materials. It is safe and non-toxic and will not hurt the skin.